2003 - United States Theatre Educator of the Year Finalist, National
Association of the Teachers of Theatre
* 2003 - Teaching Excellence Award, National Association of the
Teachers of Theatre (Region VI)
* 2002 - Educator of the Year, Texas Educational Theatre Association
* 2000 - United States Professor of the Year, CASE/Carnegie Foundation
and U.S.A. Today
View some fun photos from that event!
Photo 1 - Brad with CASE President Vance
T. Peterson, Michael Urie, and Lee Schulman;
2 - Brad sitting at Richard Nixon's old desk in the conference room
at the White House!
* 2001, 1997 and 1996 - Richard A. Weaver Award as Outstanding Director
in the Southwest Region, Kennedy Center / American College Theater
* 2001 and 1996 - National Directing Excellence Award, Kennedy
Center / American College Theater
* 2000 - Nominee, Directors Lab at the Actors Center in New
* 1998 - Minnie Stevens Piper Nominee
/ Outstanding Professor at Collin
* Three-time Outstanding Professor in the Collin College Fine Arts
* 1995 - Named by TheaterWeek magazine as one of the
"Unsung Heroes in the Theatre"